July Meeting Agenda posted Here
Elections are coming in January!
Check the following to ensure that you can vote in the upcoming January election:
· Is my address correct?
· If I am a new property owner, have I completed the process necessary to be included as an owner in the POATRI database?
· Am I current on all my fees and assessments?
· Make sure that to complete the ballot and mail the entire ballot back to the address listed on the ballot for receipt no later than 5:00 pm January 29th, 2015.
· Remember that mail delivery is not consistent during the Christmas season so mail early to ensure receipt.
· Ballots can only be received at the address printed on the ballot. Receipt at any other address will invalidate your ballot.
· If you have not received an official ballot from POATRI by 2 weeks prior to the election, call or contact the Ranch office.
· Make sure that your friends who own properties here have received their ballots, encourage everyone to VOTE.
If you want to apply for director election, here is the schedule
Application Package on Website and in office September 1, 2014
Drawing for Ballot Position October 27, 2014
Trip to Terlingua PO November 26, 2014
Voter’s List Created November 27, 2014
Deadline for Ballot to Printer December 2, 2014
Adding a property owner to
Voter’s list deadline December 7, 2014
Deadline for Printer to mail December 8, 2014
Re-mail deadline Ballot January 11, 2014
2nd Quarter Financials HERE
2014 Annual Budget HERE
Christmas Mountains hiking, biking, horseback riding!!!
The GLO signed a 5 year lease with Terlingua Ranch for recreational use of the Christmas Mountains. Please stop by the Main Office in the lodge area to sign a liability waiver and pick up your permit BEFORE entering the area for recreational use.
Terlingua Ranch is accepting applications for the following positions:
Road maintenace will be handled through the POATRI office at 432-371-3146 or email@example.com
Effective May 17, 2010, the POATRI office will be open 7 days a week. Property Owner Services available Monday through Friday only.
Learn about Assessments, Property Owner Service, Road Maintenance and the Resort. Our Relocation Guide and Helpful Hints are designed to assist you and answer questions regarding building and residency.
These pages are designed to keep owners informed of what is going on operationally with messages from the General Manager and updates on assessment billings, road projects and resort issues, including volunteer projects.
Meeting minutes, reports and agendas. Important current policy announcements, communications from the President of the Board, and other upcoming policy issues.
Treasurer’s reports, Budget & Finance reports, current financial statements and audit reports. The 2008 Audit Report is now available on line. Download the audit report. (2009 will be posted soon)
Policies & Procedures:
The complete text of the governing documents for the Terlingua Ranch Maintenance Association and for POATRI
Tract Maps -- New Property Tract Map System - Our new Property Tract Map system gives you detailed satellite imagery with property maps, common road and mountains names, and Lodge facilities clearly indicated. TRY IT OUT >>
| Home New Owners Operations Board News Policies Events Contact Newsletter Signup
Property Owners Association of Terlingua Ranch, Inc.